Refresh your team spirit
Volunteering days at The National Trust for Jersey provide a unique solution for organisations looking for original team building and staff development ideas.
Our Corporate Volunteering program will allow your organisation to contribute to the local community, as well as giving the staff involved a tremendous sense of achievement. Doing something worthwhile is the best stimulus for any employee and we have plenty of opportunities to offer individuals and teams wanting to get involved.
Due to limited staff resources we are only able to offer a restricted number of corporate volunteering days each year. As a corporate partner however, your organisation will be given priority of allocation on the available corporate volunteering dates.
The National Trust’s Corporate Partnership Scheme has something truly unique to offer your organisation. With your support we can truly make a difference.
Benefits of a Corporate Partner
Becoming a Corporate Partner has benefits for both your organisation and individual staff members. The scheme allows you and your company to engage with our stunning surroundings by providing access to places of unparalleled beauty in spectacular locations.
We currently offer two options for Corporate Partnership, each option offering a fantastic range of benefits for your employees:
Full corporate partnership £500
- One free site hire for hospitality events or meetings at either Le Don Hilton, Câtel Fort, Le Moulin de Quétivel or The Elms meeting room.
- 15% discount on rates for the hire of Trust properties for corporate events to include our Georgian House at 16 New Street.
- Staff or work place talks by a member of our team about the work that the Trust undertakes.
- Exclusive volunteering and team building days/activities for your staff.
- Opportunity to organise Staff Family Days i.e Rockpool Rambles or Woodland Walks*.
- One ticket to the Trust’s Annual Dinner – visiting speaker and networking event, option to purchase further tickets.
- All Associate Corporate benefits listed below.
Associate corporate partnership £250
- Ability for staff to purchase additional memberships at a 25% reduction on the membership category fee.
- Invitations to Social events, Summer/Autumn outings, evening lectures, guided walks, Open Days, Black Butter Making.
- Acknowledgement of Associate Corporate Partnership on the Trust’s Website.
- 10% discount at the National Trust shop for Corporate Gifts or staff incentives.
- PDF version of the National Trust’s ‘Discover’ magazine twice a year or an agreed number of hard copy magazines for distribution amongst staff members.
- Five reusable membership cards for free admission to Trust’s sites in Jersey and over 300 National Trust properties in the UK. We also have reciprocal agreements with many other countries from Australia to Canada.
Andium Homes Ltd
Ashburton (Jersey) Ltd
Cazenove Capital Management
CI Co-operative Society
Deutsche Bank Offshore
Granite Products (CI)
HSBC Bank International Ltd
Le Gallais Real Estates
Meridian Asset Management (CI)
Mourant Ozannes Services Ltd
Nigel Pearce & Son Jewellers
RBS International /Nat West
Seymour Hotels of Jersey
S G Hambros Bank (CI Ltd)
The Guiton Group
Whitmill Trust Company