A gift membership to the National Trust for Jersey could provide your friend or relative with a passport to heritage places and landscapes worldwide.
Whether its landscapes, heritage, wildlife, walking or just somewhere peaceful to relax and enjoy some time out a gift membership offers so much more for the individual, couple or whole family:
- Free access to over 300 historic houses and gardens in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Free access to world-wide heritage though our “into” partnership – Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Italy, Bermuda, Ireland, Taiwan, Cayman Islands and Fiji.
- Free access to Jersey’s built heritage at 16 New Street, Hamptonne Countrylife museum, Quétivel Mill and Grève de Lecq Barracks.
- Discounted hire rates for the hire of certain Trust sites such as Le Don Hilton and Câtel Fort.
- A twice yearly membership magazine.
- Free events for family members, such as bug safaris, rockpool rambles and Tots’ Tales.
- Discounted rates for all Trust events, including cinema evenings, concerts, workshops, craft workshops and talks.
- Free guided walks
- 10% discount at Blacks Outdoor Clothing
For as little as £30 per year for a single adult or £70 for a family of two adults and up to three children you can give a gift that will last the whole year and at the same time help to safeguard Jersey’s natural beauty and historic buildings for everyone to enjoy forever.
The gift of a National Trust for Jersey membership can help your friends and family to Discover, Enjoy and Protect what makes Jersey special. Beautiful gift membership boxes are available to purchase from our shop at 16 New Street and The Elms in St Mary.
For further details, please call: 01534 483193.