Places to Hire: Weddings & Functions
Weddings at Le Don Hilton
Le Don Hilton makes a wonderful location for your special day. A much loved landmark located on the sea wall at the heart of St Ouen’s Bay, this venue offers stunning and inspirational coastal views adding to the ambience of the occasion and provides a delightful backdrop to those all important wedding day photos.
Weddings at Le Don Hilton
Registration of Le Don Hilton for single wedding: £100.00
Hire of Le Don Hilton for the day of the wedding: £175.00
Total Basic Hire Cost: £275.00
Hire of Le Don Hilton before and/or after wedding day: £50.00 per day
The wedding service takes place within the seaward facing room and this has a capacity of 15 people, so is perfectly suited to small intimate weddings. Other guests are welcome to gather outside this room to cheer the happy couple as they exit into the daylight for the first time as newly weds. No matter the weather Le Don Hilton will offer cherished memories for the rest of your lives.
Terms & Conditions
- A representative of The National Trust for Jersey must be in attendance at the wedding ceremony.
- The Trust will submit the site registration application to the Parish Hall. The registration fee must be covered by the couple wishing to marry.
- The booking of the registrar etc is the responsibility of the couple.
- There is no furniture in Le Don Hilton. You will have to provide a table and two chairs for the signing of the register.
- No parking is allowed on site, other than for the bridal car/carriage. (Please see terms and conditions of hire).
- The site booking forms & conditions of hire must be completed and signed.
- The wedding ceremony itself must take place inside the building – this necessity may restrict numbers attending (we are licensed for 15 people only).
- The window shutters at Le Don Hilton can be removed but the windows must not be opened.
- There are restrictions on noise levels (please see terms and conditions of hire) and the Trust needs to be noted of start and finish times of celebrations. This site is not suitable for marquees or receptions for large groups.
- In accordance with the wishes of the Constable, a portaloo should be provided. This should be located at the rear of the garage. The wedding will not be able to go ahead unless this request is adhered to.
- The Trust will produce signage for the event.
Please call the Trust office on 01534 483193 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book Le Don Hilton for your special day.
Located along the Grand Route des Mielles.
Site capacity is restricted to 25 persons.
- Open grounds
- Parking on site not available but public parking within 50m
- BBQs permitted
- No toilet, but portaloos can be rented
- Sea views
- Electric wall socket only
- Unfortunately it is not possible to erect marquees on site
- Restaurants within 200m
- Beach 20m
- Bus Stop within 150m
Make the Most of Your StaySituated along the stunning beach of St Ouen, Le Don Hilton is perfect for families wanting to enjoy beach activities, and since St Ouen is the main surfing beach on the island, why not rent a board and give it a go!
Charmingly restored Georgian town house
TripAdvisor – 5 of 5 stars
We very much enjoyed our visit to this attractive property. The house at 16 New Street was interesting and the National Trust had provided plenty of information about its history and renovation. As an extra bonus two house keepers were demonstrating food of the Georgian period and providing generous scrummy samples for us to try.16 New Street
We spent the evening with friends and family partying at the remarkable 16 New Street, which really did live up to the occasion. My partner’s favourite book is ‘Pride and Prejudice’, so she was able to pretend to be Lizzie for the evening. Luckily, there was no lake from which I was expected to emerge!
Ramsay CudlippParty at 16 New Street
Everything we wanted and more
We chose 16 New Street as the venue for our Civil Partnership; it was everything we wanted and more. The atmosphere was intimate, charming and romantic. It’s an enchanting place.
Nick Carver & Nathan NirmalanWedding at 16 New Street