The National Trust for Jersey hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year that offer unique opportunities to enjoy our island in a special and memorable way.
Our varied programmes include countryside walks and tours, concerts, workshops, black butter making and festivals to suit every taste. These events provide exciting and inspiring opportunities to enjoy Jersey to its full potential. To learn more about specific events please choose an event from the slider menu below or select an event from the calendar.
Annual Dinner at La Mare Vineyards
September 24, 7:00 pm–10:30 pm
The National Trust for Jersey Annual Dinner for members and their guests will follow the Annual General Meeting at will be held at La Mare Vineyards.
Our guest speaker for the evening will be the Director of The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings , Matthew Slocombe.
Glass of Prosecco or soft drink on arrival
- CRISPY SQUID Tomato compote, chilli, coriander
- HAM HOCK & PORK BELLY TERRINE Variation of apples, black butter, cider foam
- CARROT VELOUTE – Granola, feta cheese, coriander
- FILLET OF SEABASS – tomato, spinach, mushrooms, shallots, crispy potatoes
- BREAST OF CHICKEN – Jersey Royals, cabbage, pancetta, dill, shallots, chicken broth
- FOREST MUSHROOM RISOTTO – Truffle foam, parmesan, soft herbs
- ALMOND TART – Brandy cream custard, raspberry sorbet, and fresh raspberries
- BLACK BUTTER CHEESECAKE – Summer berries, black butter ice cream, chocolate truffle
- HOME MADE ICE CREAM – Vanilla, chocolate, black butter
To find out more and to book tickets please click HERE