The National Trust for Jersey hosts a variety of events and activities throughout the year that offer unique opportunities to enjoy our island in a special and memorable way.
Our varied programmes include countryside walks and tours, concerts, workshops, black butter making and festivals to suit every taste. These events provide exciting and inspiring opportunities to enjoy Jersey to its full potential. To learn more about specific events please choose an event from the slider menu below or select an event from the calendar.
- This event has passed.
Annual Dinner at St Brelade’s Bay Hotel
April 12, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
The National Trust for Jersey Annual Dinner for members and their guests will follow the Annual General Meeting. Our guest speaker for the evening will be Director-General of the National Trust for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, Hilary McGrady.
Glass of Prosecco or soft drink on arrival
- Grilled King Prawns – Served with Vine Tomatoes, Garlic Butter and Basil Mash
- Tomato and Roasted Pimento Soup – Served with Wholemeal Croutons
- Garlic Roast Rack of Lamb – Served with a Jersey Black Butter Sauce and Sautéed Beans
- Half a Cold Jersey Lobster and Atlantic Prawns – Served with a Mixed Salad Garnish and Jersey Potatoes
- Green Tagliatelle Noodles tossed in a Three Cheese Sauce With Porcini Mushrooms and a Dressed Side Salad
- Chilled Chocolate Fondant with Salted Caramel and Vanilla Strawberries
- A Selection of Artisanal Cheeses with Home Made Pecan, Black Butter and Apple Soda Bread, Chutney and Crackers
Coffee and Petit Fours