Annual Direct Debit Membership
I/We would like to apply for membership of The National Trust for Jersey. Membership is open to Jersey residents. Please complete your details below, print out, sign and post the original application form back to us at: The National Trust for Jersey, The Elms, La Chève Rue, St Mary, Jersey JE3 3EN.
Instructions to your bank
Instructions to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit Please pay The National Trust for Jersey Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that his instruction may remain with The National Trust for Jersey and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my bank/building society.
Sign & Date
Banks and building societies may not accept Direct Debit instructions for some types of accounts.
Your membership cards and welcome pack will be sent to you within 10 working days. Our handbook can be collected from The Trust office at The Elms, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. We can also post it to you for an additional £3 which covers postage and packing. Please enclose a cheque for £3 with your application form.
Minimum 12 month contract. Memberships cannot be transferred. Direct Debits will be taken on the first working day of the month.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit the organisation will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If you request the organisation to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify the organisation.
* The Guarantee covers Direct Debit payments. It cannot be used to address contractual disputes between you and the billing organisation.