During the spring and summer months Jersey is transformed by the vibrant colours of its native wildflowers. Among the most spectacular are the Wild Orchids found in The National Trust for Jersey’s ‘Orchid Fields’ at Le Noir Pré in St Ouen’s Bay and La Blinerie in Grouville.
The Trust are inviting islanders to spend some of their daily exercise time during this special Bank Holiday weekend to get out, get some fresh air and marvel at the wonderful sight of these stunning blooms at either site in the west or the east of the Island, depending on where people live.
Help us maintain everyone’s safety by following the rules listed below:
- Please follow the one way system which is signposted at each site and observe social distancing (minimum of 2 metres away from anyone not in your household)
- Please use public car parks in the vicinity when available
- Stay safe and do not touch gates etc.,
- Only visit as part of your 2 hour exercise allocation
- Please only walk on the marked footpath
- Please keep all dogs on leads
- Please do not pick any flowers or plants
You can download a copy of our Orchid Trail leaflet here