Enjoy: Education: Schools and Clubs
Whilst exploring beautifully unspoilt National Trust sites, children will learn to find and identify a wide variety of incredible invertebrates that make their home in these remarkable habitats.
Learning about food chains, seasons, habitats, grouping living things, life cycles and plants can all be covered during this session.
- Choice of location: Le Noir Pre (St. Ouen) or National Trust woodland area
- Bookable May half-term – October (temperatures permitting)
- Duration: 60-90 minutes
- Cost: £50 per class
- Maximum group size: 30 children plus accompanying adults
- All equipment provided
- We will walk through long grass where there are thistles and nettles so long trousers and closed shoes are recommended
- There are no toilets nearby at either site