Becoming a Member
Your membership helps us…
Whether you are interested in landscapes, heritage, wildlife or just want somewhere peaceful to relax and enjoy some time out, membership of the National Trust Jersey offers so much for the individual, the couple or for the whole family.
It costs in excess of £2,500 per day to care for the Trusts land, historic buildings and footpaths. Your membership directly helps fund our vital conservation work, property repairs and maintenance and so much more.
Discover the beauty of places like White Rock and Devil’s Hole on the North Coast, La Coupe in the East, Portelet Common in the South and Les Mielles in the West. Find out too about the historic properties under the Trust’s care: Le Rât, Morel Farm, Le Moulin de Quétivel, Grève de Lecq Barracks, the Georgian House at 16 New Street and our Wetland Centre in St Ouen’s Bay.
Please join today and start to explore some of Jersey’s most beautiful places, while helping to protect them for future generations.
We can also offer Gift Membership Please call us for details 01534 483193
- Free entry to all the Trust sites in Jersey: such as Le Moulin de Quétivel, Hamptonne, Gréve de Lecq Barracks and our Georgian House at 16 New Street (click on the site to find out more).
- Free entry to over 300 National Trust Properties in the UK: All local members will receive free entry to National Trust Properties throughout the UK (click here to find out more).
- Free entry to properties under the care of other heritage organisations around the world. We currently have reciprocal agreements with the organisations in the following countries: Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Canada, Cayman Islands, Fiji, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Malta, New Zealand, Scotland, and Zimbabwe (click on the country to find out more).
- Trust Events: Enjoy a diverse range of events (click here to see our events), many exclusive to members: exhibitions previews, guided walks, lectures, open air concerts, fêtes and bazars, and our annual black butter gathering.
- Reduced rates for the hire of Trust properties: Discover Le Câtel Fort above Grève de Lecq and the Le Don Hilton in St Ouen's Bay.
- Two Magazines per year: keeping you up to date with Trust news and featuring articles from many different contributors (click here to see our last edition).
- Access to the Walled Garden at The Elms: The Trust’s Headquarters, where members can pick their own fruit and vegetables for a small donation.