JOIN US and contribute towards the protection of Jersey’s natural beauty and historic places forever and for everyone. Plus, free entry to the Trust’s properties in Jersey, over 300 National Trust properties in the UK and selected properties worldwide as well as a diverse range of activities and events, reduced rates for the hire of historic properties and two fantastic magazines a year.
Because you care about protecting what makes Jersey special, membership of The National Trust for Jersey directly supports our vision of permanently protecting Jersey forever and for everyone.
It costs The National Trust for Jersey nearly £4,000 each day to look after the lands and properties in its care for the benefit of our Island. Your membership will help us to manage our 1600 vergees of land, maintain and repair our 30 historic buildings, deliver 19,000 metres of footpaths, and most importantly to undertake vital conservation work so that we can protect Jersey’s flora and fauna such as red squirrels, puffins, marsh harriers, choughs, and Jersey orchids. Your membership also gives us a vital platform from which we can seek better protection for vulnerable habitat and historic buildings at risk of demolition.
What you’ll enjoy with your membership…
- Free entry to all the Trust sites in Jersey: Le Moulin de Quétivel, Hamptonne, the Wetland Centre and 16 New Street (click on the links to find out more).
- Free entry to over 300 National Trust Properties in the UK Click here to find out more.
- Free entry to properties in the care of other heritage organisations around the world including Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Italy to name a few – Jersey is a member of INTO (International National Trust Organisations). Click here to find out more.
- Enjoy a diverse range of events (click here to see events) such as guided walks, art and craft activities, seasonal workshops, open air concerts, walking festivals and our annual black butter event.
- Reduced rates for the hire of our historic properties: Discover Le Câtel Fort high above Grève de Lecq and the little ‘White House’ Le Don Hilton in St Ouen’s Bay.
- Two Magazines per year: keeping you up to date with Trust news and featuring articles from different contributors (click here to see our last edition).