Enjoy: Education: Schools and Clubs
In a tranquil woodland setting children will take part in a muddy 90 minute walk with fun and games along the way to help consolidate their learning about seasons, habitats and plants.
- Bookable throughout the year.
- Duration: 90 minutes.
- Maximum group size: 30 children plus accompanying adults.
- All equipment provided.
- Locations: Hamptonne Woods or St Peters Valley
- Wellington boots (for adults and children) are recommended, whatever the weather, as areas can remain muddy even in dry weather. Children should also wear clothes that they do not mind getting dirty.
- Minibuses and cars can park at the entrance to the woods for Hamptonne and the carpark by the Millpond for St Peters Valley. Coaches can also drop off at the Millpond carpark, but coaches will need to drop off outside the main entrance to Hamptonne whilst the group walk down the hill to the woods.
- There are no toilets nearby.